Welcome to the Course!
This is a complete course on capacitor modelling. In this course, we will learn how to solve and model 3 dimensional capacitors with realistic dimensions in COMSOL multiphysics as well as in FEMM.
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. The calculation of capacitance is a very important study as well as a very important issue when designing device contacts between the devices as well as calculating impedances in frequency-dependent studies.
About the Instructor. am I ready to instruct others?
- I have instructed more than 5000 students till the year 2021, across 105 countries.
- I have publications in top journals like Nature Materials where I have modelled devices in council multiphysics.
- Till 2021 I have 17 international publications almost all containing some of the other modelling and simulation involving finite element simulation or DFT simulation or analysis using Matlab Python or Simulink.
- I am the author of the best-selling COMSOL courses on Udemy.
What Students are saying?
- Most high-rated COMSOL instructor in Udemy.
What you will learn in this course & why this course?
- Quick Course – No unnecessary discussion (~50 minutes)
- Capacitor modelling in 3D for DC and AC current in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Capacitor modelling using FEMM (free software)
- High-Quality Lectures
- Assignments and Notes for additional Learning
- Support if you face any doubt.
- Course update on student suggestions
See you all in the Course 🙂
Who this course is for:
Capacitor modelling in Finite element simulation in COMSOL Multiphysics & FEMM