This is the first complete UDEMY Course on COMSOL Multiphysics which is an industry-leading simulation platform. In this course, you will learn the basics of COMSOL simulation. I will show a live demonstration of a simulation and its complete analysis, including plotting and exporting of data.
comsol multiphysics tutorial
Language Support: Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
About the Instructor. am I ready to instruct others?
- I have instructed more than 5000 students till the year 2021, across 105 countries.
- I have publications in top journals like Nature Materials, Results in Physics, Optical Fiber Technology, etc.
- Till 2021 I have 17 international publications almost all containing some of the other modeling and simulation involving finite element simulation or DFT simulation or analysis using Matlab Python or Simulink.
- I am the author of the best-selling COMSOL courses on Udemy.PLEASE TAKE THE COURSE ONLY IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER. THIS IS NOT A ADVANCED COURSE
COURSE is Updated constantly with the help of feedback from the students.
In this course you will learn the following:
- Create a 3D model for simulation (also teach you how to model your system)
- Add physics and Boundary conditions in simulation ( like how to setup current, voltage, and ground, on your circuit )
- Add Mesh in simulation ( also explain what is meshing )
- How to run Simulation and verify results
- There is also an Assignment to test your understanding of the course ( with hints )
- Explained in a General manner ( not any particular simulation specific, so everybody can understand )
- Interactive concept building QUIZ to test your understanding
- Thermal Modelling [new added]
- Equation-based Modelling [new added]
1v1 support if you face any problem In following any part of the course.
COMSOL tutorials or tutors are extremely rare to get and a proper course hardly available anywhere. I struggled for many years to learn and master this software. Hence I always wanted to share my knowledge so that people can learn in a compact and complete form.
Drop me a text, if you have any specific queries about the course, material, or pricing.