Welcome to the course!
fsi in comsol
This is a complete Course on Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI Simulation) in COMSOL Multiphysics
Fluids or Computational Fluid Dynamics simulation is an important and challenging topic among students researchers. Fluid-Solid Interaction is another challenging topic in Science and Engineering which is one of the most important applications in numerical simulations. A few of the applications include:
Opening and closing of values in a pipe
The flow of drugs in the blood
Dynamics of solids in any fluid
Pressure and Stress on an obstacle placed in a fluid flow Channel.
What will you learn in this course?
- Fundamentals of Simulation
- How to setup complex Simulations in easy steps
- Moving Mesh Concepts
- Laminar Flow Concepts
- Structural Mechanics
- Fluid-Structure Interaction (Multiphysics)
- Post-processing of results
About the Instructor:
- Experienced Best Selling Course Instructor
- 18+ International Research Publications
- Publications in Nature Materials, Results in Physics, Optical Fiber technology etc.
- Students across 100+ Countries
- 200+ 5-star ratings on simulation courses
- Instructed 4+ research groups
What’s unique about this course?
- Highest Studio Quality Lectures ( with 4K resolution)
- Easy to understand Steps
- Realistic explanation (not wasting time unnecessary to increase course duration)
- Useful Notes
- Conceptual Assignments
- Quick Tips & Tricks throughout the course
- Active Instructor support, suggestions and guidance
- Save your precious time-Efficient course (~1 hour)
Thank you for your interest in this course ! Lets meet in the course page and learn together 🙂
Who this course is for:
Advanced Course on Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) using Laminar Flow and Structural Mechanics